Be happy with what you have and who you are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness. –William E. Gladstone
Learn to happy with your life. Balance work and family and take time out from routine. There is no single formula that fits everyone for achieving a joyful and balanced life. It’s a personal decision how one blends career, mate or partner, children, acquaintances and self into an intermingled whole.
Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy. If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy. If you have everything the world can give – pleasure, possessions, power – but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy.
Positive thinking is the key to formulating original solutions as you approach the challenges of balancing the duties and the joys of your life in multiple roles. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
With the simple strategies in this blog you will find solutions to learning the truth about balancing work and family. By focusing on where you are at this moment and learning to be happy with yourself, Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
* Release Guilt Feelings: When guilt rears its ugly head, confront it, discuss it and let it go. The past is over. Forgive yourself and move on. You dont ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. Its one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go.
* Establish A Support Network: Find good friends– hang on to them forever. A friend gives hope when your life is low, a friend is place wen you have no place to go, a friend is precious. We all need that one person in our lives who we can tell everything to and trust with our lives.
* Institute Limits and Boundaries: The journey of life is shaped by the questions we ask. Questions give us a path to walk down on and a direction to follow. They create boundaries for us to operate in. Commit to not letting your fears define your boundaries. Commit to pushing past the excuses and obstacles that will inevitably emerge. Commit to achieve what you set out on your. Never be afraid to review and amend your goals. This will help you to stay committed by focussing on precisely what you want to achieve.
* Time for Yourself: Recognize that we all have the ability to be selfish, but also recognize that you can’t be happy if you only care about yourself at the expense of other people.
* Be Flexible: YOU ARE ALLOWED. You are allowed to have confidence in crazy ideas. You are allowed to sign your own permission slip. You are allowed to stop researching and start experimenting. You are allowed to try things before you fully understand them. You are allowed to define your own success. You are allowed to start many things and not finish them. You are allowed to figure out how to do the work without doing the part you don’t like. You are allowed to push your comfort boundaries. You are allowed to fail a lot. You are allowed to push yourself harder than you ever have before. You are allowed to invent a new way to do it. You are allowed to make work feel like play. You are allowed to love what you do and the way you do it. YOU ARE ALLOWED.
* Quality Family Time: if you want to achieve external happiness, you need to be happy internally. Your inner circle is your family.
* Keep Hope Alive: Never give up believing that there is hope for better days to come. Bad things happen for a reason and sometimes it is to bring us to those better days.
People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things – to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be secure. They want friends, peace of mind, good family relationships, and hope that tomorrow is going to be even better than today.